The Marketing Manager plays an intricate role within’ our organization. They are responsible for marketing products and services offered through the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports. They also will work cross functionally to support our employment branding in conjuction with our Human Resources deparment.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Oversee development and execution of the digital marketing and digital education programs, including the company website, related online properties, blog, email messages and social media.
• Point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
• Assists with daily operation of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
• Manage a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Grown marketing visibility and improve brand awareness thru targeted marketing campaign tactical execution.
• Oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic/social media, trade show, direct mail, web content, digital marketing, industry news and signage.
• Responsible for managing inventory of in-house premiums and fulfillment of contest prizes.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Plans meetings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Reporting regularly to marketing director and finance department on fiscal status.
• Salesforce Administration and Reporting
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with equivalent experience
• At least 3 years experience in wireless telecommunications industry
• Clear thinker with ability to translate knowledge into impactful marketing campaigns that drive lead generations.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
• Strong communicator with experience working in a global environment and highly matrixed organization with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely.
• Knowledge of online services.
• Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
• Executive presence with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Skilled in MS Office, MS Project, Salesforce and WordPress.
Reports to: Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing Coordinator