Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting the customer’s adoption and continued satisfaction with Scientel’s customers. This role will act as the primary point of contact during all aspects of the customer experience. This role focuses on building a strong customer relationship, especially with decision-makers, through regular communication and proactive account management activities. The Account Manager will identify and scope new opportunities and promote new products, services and contract renewals when appropriate in the customer lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field
- 5+ years of previous sales experience
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Experience in the wireless and fiber industry
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and CRM (SalesForce)
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Ability to self-starting and self-manage
- Project Management experience with a proven track record of completing implementation on time and within budget