Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our internal and client based IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
|Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities|
|Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements|
- HR applicants require a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
- Three plus years of technical recruiting experience with at least 1 year of experience working in an in-house environment
- Strong understanding of networking and wifi
- Experience within a high-growth, quickly scaling company
- Advanced social media and recruiting sourcing tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Handshake, Facebook, and GitHub), bonus points for opening our eyes to creative new sourcing avenues!
- Comfortable with occasional travel to recruiting events
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
Reports to: HR Generalist
Direct Reports: None