Job Title: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator provides support to various team members and managers across Operations to streamline and organize the company’s portfolio of projects.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Work with CAD department to develop construction documents for release to clients.
- Support daily activities of Managers.
- Responsible for requesting and processing quotes from multiple subcontractors including statement-of-work and quote sheet creation. Select subcontractor that best meets project requirements (price, availability, performance)
- Responsible for requesting and processing equipment & materials quotes from multiple vendors. Expected to select the vendor that best meets project requirements (price, availability, etc…)
- Coordinates work effort with project team members, customer, and subcontractors in accordance with project schedule and scope. Responsible for making decisions on daily project activities to maintain project schedule.
- Handles day to day project level communication with project/field managers.
- Monitors progress and updates different data trackers in Excel for projects and reports progress in spreadsheets to customer and managers in the office.
- Creates and Maintains project, bid files and associated support documentation.
- Scanning, filing, creation and distribution of various documents.
- Preparation of new job packages for active and new projects.
- Internet knowledge for various purposes.
- Download pictures and label them per client specifications.
- Assist with preparation and submittal of Close-out Packages.
- Performs Excel and Word document creation as needed.
- Work with data collected at site visits and provided by others or gathered personally such as survey, site configuration sheets, building plans to produce construction documents for various site applications
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements
- Understanding of construction methods and materials.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player, self-motivator and independent worker.
- Must be able to take direction when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with staff, vendors, other departments and senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Present professional image at all times.
- Willingness to perform additional duties as requested or required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in construction related industry, Wireless Telecommunications preferred.
- Related college coursework/degree or equivalent experience needed.
- Field visits or site surveys may be required from time to time.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
Reports to: Project Manager
Direct Reports: None
email Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply NowApply Now