Our mission is to provide superior services and innovative technical solutions to our customers. We strive to develop and nurture professional relationships with our customers and benefit all stakeholders. We believe that well trained, motivated, and highly knowledgeable employees ensure customer satisfaction and customer success.
In addition to serving our customer’s best interests, we remain dedicated to the communities surrounding our office locations. Scientel Solutions encourages our employees to engage and help their communities through volunteering, fundraising, and other philanthropic efforts.
- Scientel Solutions raises $80,000 to support the local veterans of Naperville Responds for Veterans and Aurora Veterans Advisory Council by hosting the 2nd annual golf outing at White Eagle Golf Club in Naperville, IL. – 6/3/2019
- Scientel Solutions sponsored the 8th annual Derby Party in support of Hesed House – the 2nd largest homeless shelter in Illinois. – 5/4/2019
- Scientel Solutions donated Wi-Fi amenities to the Garland Police Boxing Gym to provide Garland ISD students internet access during their after-school program – 10/9/2017
- Our company sponsored the Aurora Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 22nd Annual Golf Outing benefiting the economic development for the Hispanic and greater Aurora community in Aurora, IL – 9/26/2017
- Scientel Solutions donated a HAM radio antennae and labor to the Josephine Volunteer Fire Department in Josephine, TX – 5/11/2017
- We donated over 1,200 lbs. of food to food pantries nationwide as part of a company-wide food drive competition – 11/18/2016
- Our Hawaii team volunteered at the Hawaii Food Bank in Honolulu, HI – 9/9/2016
- Scientel Solutions volunteers at Minnie’s Food Pantry in Plano, TX and Feed My Starving Children in Lombard, IL – 8/2/2016
If you would like to work with people like us, please fill out our contact form and a Scientel Solutions team member will contact you soon.
Connect with Us
If you are someone looking to join our team, please visit our Careers page.