Job Title: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator provides support to various team members and managers across Operations to streamline and organize the company’s portfolio of projects.
|Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities|
· Work with CAD department to develop construction documents for release to clients.
· Support daily activities of Managers.
· Responsible for requesting and processing quotes from multiple subcontractors including statement-of-work and quote sheet creation. Select subcontractor that best meets project requirements (price, availability, performance)
· Responsible for requesting and processing equipment & materials quotes from multiple vendors. Expected to select vendor that best meets project requirements (price, availability, etc…)
· Coordinates work effort with project team members, customer, and subcontractors in accordance with project schedule and scope. Responsible for making decisions on daily project activities to maintain project schedule.
· Handles day to day project level communication with project/field managers.
· Monitors progress and updates different data trackers in Excel for projects and reports progress in spreadsheets to customer and managers in office.
· Creates and Maintains project, bid files and associated support documentation.
· Scanning, filing, creation and distribution of various documents.
· Preparation of new job packages for active and new projects.
· Internet knowledge for various purposes.
· Download pictures and label them per client specifications.
· Assist with preparation and submittal of Close-out Packages.
· Performs Excel and Word document creation as needed.
· Work with data collected at site visits and provided by others or gathered personally such as survey, site configuation sheets, building plans to produce contruction documents for various site applications
|Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements|
- Understanding of construction methods and materials.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player, self-motivator and independent worker.
- Must be able to take direction when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with staff, vendors, other departments and senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Present professional image at all times.
- Willingness to perform additional duties as requested or required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in construction related industry, Wireless Telecommunications preferred.
- Related college coursework/degree or equivalent experience needed.
- Field visits or site surveys may be required from time to time.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
Reports to: Project Manager
Direct Reports: None