Job Title: Business Development Manager
This is a senior sales position focused on solution selling Scientel Solutions into existing and new accounts. The role will be required to locate, qualify, propose, and close deals in an effective and efficient manner. Applicant must have an ability to understand business needs, develop relationships with executives, and map Scientel’s offerings to Customer business needs will be the key to your success.
The ideal candidate must have a strong Information Systems sales background and be capable of selling direct to customers of in conjunction with partners and resellers.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Drive direct sales via cold calling, in person sales calls and presentations.
· Manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account and opportunity planning. account resource allocation and opportunity management.
· Establish and maintain key account and channel partner relationships.
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Scientel solution offerings and associated technologies.
· Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle Solution selling to the Executive Suite and collaborate with the rest of the sales team on sales strategy and optimization.
· Identify & recruit technology partners.
· Drive sales through partnerships sell through approaches.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements
- BS or BA degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong IT sales hunter with 5+ years of proven IT/Networking sales experience.
- Experienced in selling direct and through/with technology partners.
- Proven track record selling Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse or analytical solutions.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to follow a standard approach to selling to maximize efficiency and results.
- Confident, assertive, great attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter.
- Understand technology and software solution selling.
Reports to: Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing
Direct Reports: None