Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting the customer’s adoption and continued satisfaction with Scientel’s customers. This role will act as the primary point of contact during all aspects of the customer experience. This role focuses on building a strong customer relationship, especially with decision-makers, through regular communication and proactive account management activities. The Account Manager will identify and scope new opportunities and promote new products, services and contract renewals when appropriate in the customer lifecycle.
|Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities|
|· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Sales and operations to confirm the customer’s scope, leverage PMO tools and templates to determine project plan activities, regularly as requested.
· Project management (scope to completion) activities that occur within’ the identified client account
· Ensure that project tasks are completed on time and within budget while communicating with customer and provide status reports
· Post-implementation to include but not limited to tracking customer adoption, ensuring that customer’s support tickets are properly communicated, expectations are set and managed around ticket resolution, measuring and increasing engagement and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
· Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
· Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
· Prepare reporting as needed
· Forecast and track key account metrics
|Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements|
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field
- 5+ years of previous sales experience
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Experience in the wireless and fiber industry
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and CRM (SalesForce)
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Ability to self-starting and self-manage
- Project Management experience with a proven track record of completing implementation on time and within budget